Wednesday, December 21, 2011

#66 Lady Liberty

Ever since I saw the Statue of Liberty MnM dispenser at Kat's house I have wanted one. 
I even named it Lady Liberty...and the name has stuck :D
I tried to buy one on the internet...but I was having trouble doing it, being in Australia and all. I was going to have to call up and the time difference makes that difficult most times.
Thankfully my friend Kat went to the states and being the best friend that she is she bought me one :D

I am yet to name my own...


Now I just need to get some more MnM's!

Goal completed: October 2011

1 comment:

  1. I've always told people I'm best described by the green M&M. She's sassy!

    www.houseofhemingway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! They brighten my day :D